The Just Cursive Handwriting scheme provides a carefully designed and sequenced programme to enable the introduction of a cursive style of handwriting from the beginning of schooling. This adheres to the principles of the new Primary Language Curriculum.
- Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills
- Revising letter structures, reinforcing formations from the Just Cursive 3rd Class book and writing without the structure of previous (B2) copy lines.
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of fully cursive handwriting from infants level
- Free digital download for the whiteboard available for schools adopting the programme.
- Written by an experienced Primary School Teacher
- Carefully planned class lessons to ensure continuity and progression
Why Just Cursive?
The premise behind the Just Cursive Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention
of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.
Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)
There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
Paperback: 40 pages
Publisher: The Just Rewards Sticker Co (29 March 2018)
Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 m