Junior Infants to 4th Class series of books with full cursive throughout.
Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
- 48 pages of handwriting practice - - Revising Capital letters, words and indiviudal letters and shapes.
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of fully cursive handwriting from infants level
- Free digital download for the whiteboard available for schools adopting the programme.
- Written by an experienced Primary School Teacher
- Carefully planned class lessons to ensure continuity and progression
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: The Just Rewards Sticker Co (18 May 2015)
- Language: English
- Code: JC003
- Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 m
Why Just Cursive?
The premise behind the Just Cursive Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention
Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)