Puzzles, colouring, fun free days out, rainy day adventures, secret sites and heaps of interesting facts about Donegal and the Wild Atlantic Way.
There is something for everyone in the Crafty Kids Guide to Donegal and its Wild Atlantic Way, a local activity book and visitors guide for the whole family whether visiting Donegal for the first time or locals having an adventure in their own Wild Atlantic Way. Compiled by local school children, through their stories and drawings the guide shares local tips and local knowledge with the visitor on how to enjoy the magnificent playground that is Donegal.
- Introduction to native birds, animals and sea life
- Poems and stories in English and Irish language
- Learn about life and experiences of schoolchildren on the islands off the coast of Donegal
- An introduction to cupla focal as Gaeilge and the local Donegal folk who are now celebrities on the world stage.
- Explore nature in one of the many free forests and parks in Donegal
- Free Colouring pages of key tourist attractions in Donegal including Sliabh League, Mount Errigal and Fanad Lighthouse
- Space to record memories of days spent exploring the county and the magnificient wild atlantic way.
- Prizes to be won in our monthly competitions
Published by Just Rewards May 11th 2016
Paperback: 80pp, illustrated, 270mm x 210mm