An exciting new series with all the material needed to teach cursive handwriting from infants to 4th class level.
Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills
- 64 pages of handwriting practice - 2 pages per letter or activity
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of handwriting from infants level
Why Just Cursive?
The premise behind the Just Cursive Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention
of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.
There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: The Just Rewards Sticker Co (27 May 2013)
- Language: English
- Code: JC001
- Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm
- Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)