An exciting follow on to the hugely popular Just Cursive Handwriting for Junior Infants. This set includes the Just Cursive Handwriting book complete with practice copy book and comes with all the material needed to teach cursive handwriting at infant level.
Provides structured, simple activities to develop fluent handwriting skills
- 84 pages of handwriting practice - introducing Capital letters, words and revising indiviudal letters and shapes.
- Offers option of pupil self-assessment
- Supports the teaching of handwriting from infants level
- Free digital download for the whiteboard available for schools adopting the programme.
Why Just Cursive?
The premise behind the Just Cursive Handwriting programme is simple and straightforward – frequent, focussed practice of a skill leads to mastery and retention
of that skill. Teaching fully cursive handwriting from Infant level will enable children to write fluently, quickly and clearly.
There is a traffic light self assessment option at the end of each page. The child ticks the colour they feel best applies to how well they have completed their work.
- Workbook: 84 pages
- A5 Practice Copy: 36 pages
- Publisher: The Just Rewards Sticker Co (19 May 2014)
- Language: English
- Code: JC002W
- Product Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm
Self Assessment (Assessment for Learning)